SH33N4

SH33N4
Mucho Pyaar :o) x

Thursday, 4 May 2017

Bapuji: A Tribute To My First Hero

Every girl grows up with a Hero in life, usually the Father/Father figure; I was doubly blessed with two. Of course my Father is, has and always will be mine, but my first Hero is my Bapuji, (My Mother's Father). If you me well or read my last blog, (http://radiowalli.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/the-reality-of-moi-superhero-princess.html), you shall know that I am a truly spoilt Princess and this all thanks to my Superhero Nana! From the day I was born, doctors, nurses and health care professions swooned around; a fairer than fair doll, head of thick, luscious black curls and a smile that had everyone putty in my hands. This continued when Mother and Baby were discharged home, where from day one, I had everyone at my beck and call! All schedules revolved around my burps and bumps, yet no one was actually allowed to touch me. Between my Nana, Father and Mama, (Maternal Uncle), I was constantly guarded, with my Mother only being allowed to nurse me with a supervisor. Even my poor Nani, (Maternal Grandmother), had to have supervised time! So it shall come as no surprise that yours truly was named Princess for many reasons! As time went on, I was constantly given undivided attention, showered with love and affection and wanting for nothing. Yes, I was spoilt endlessly and I say this with pride!

 
I know today my family and I are all feeling a little bit sad, that 17 years ago we lost our Bapuji, our Hero and our Rock.. Together we have held hands and cried an ocean of tears, as we felt so empty and held many fears. The Man that has always been here, present and supportive, in ever moment, is no more. You may not be here in body, but your soul, teachings and values live on in ever one of us. I can imagine that you are still worrying away, like you always did, about the slightest little thing, when it come to any one of us, because... That was you! However, it is only because of you that we are such a close crowd and a tight unit, though when we bicker I hope you are busy with other distractions!


I sleep a little easier, knowing you are an Angel, who watches over me, morning, noon and night and I can only, but pray that may your soul be resting in peace. I am sure you would want us to know that you are in a good place, watching us all with a smile, making your fishy-face, as we strive to make you proud, as proud as can be, that you has raised such a beautiful, caring and special family..

Thinking back now, I really have to say just how lucky and privileged I was, to have known and been with Bapuji to his last day, for in my life you have played such a special part, the memories I will treasure and keep close to my heart, always and forever. I will alway cherish our foodie passion, those midnight yogurts, toast and sambharo, (cabbage and carrot stir fry), and even to this day, I can't eat guwar nu shak, (cluster beans curry), without shredding a tear in your thoughts.


I know when God called you, you had to go, but I still want you to know Bapuji, that I miss you so much and love you more so, each day and although He has gone we, His family will always be together, with His spirit living on, in each one of us. When I look to the sky, I look for the brightest star, as that will be Bapuji looking down on us from afar. Baa was the wind beneath your wings and I made a solemn promise to you, and every time I think of it, my body tings, but I will fulfill the vachan, (promise), I gave you because through Baa, I still have you.


I thank God, my Bhole Naath and my Mataji, (Lord Shiva and The Mother Goddess), above, for blessing us with our Bapuji with all his warmth, kindness and love and Bapuji, as you watch down on us, say a prayer for us every day, be sure to protect us and guide us on our way.

Goodbye for now, my Handsome Hero, until we meet again, one day..
 
I love you always Bapuji..
 
4th May 2000: The day you let my hand go, but found a place in my heart.. 

Rest In Peace Stud!
Mucho Pyaar :o) x

 Love you alway and forever, your Simbho..x




No comments:

Post a Comment